Sold Out Map it
Effective September 15, 2021, in order to enter the venue, all patrons are required to show proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours. The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted.
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered) OR
- Photo of a vaccination card as a separate document OR
- Photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device OR
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
- Matching photo ID will be required at the door
The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result:
Self-reported negative test results that are not from a test provider, a laboratory, or a health care provider cannot be accepted. Q. Are face coverings or masks required?
- Printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) OR
- Email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory.
- The information provided should include name of person tested, type of test performed, and date of negative test result (date of negative PCR test result must be within prior 72 hours).
- Matching photo ID will be required at the door.
Yes, appropriate face masks covering the nose and mouth are required to be worn by everyone entering and exiting the facility.