Wilco's 2020 Summer tour with Sleater-Kinney has been rescheduled to August 2021. See new tour dates here. All 2020 tickets will transfer to the corresponding 2021 date. If you'd like to attend the new tour date, no further action is required. If you cannot make the new date, or would like a refund for any reason, we've compiled refund details for each show below.
Please note: the following details are for tickets purchased from the venue directly. For information on third party ticket purchases (Vivid Seats, Stubhub, etc), please contact your point of purchase.
- Spokane: We understand you might not be able to make it, so we have worked with the event organizer to offer refunds from July 9, 2020, to August 8, 2020. If you are unable to attend the new date, you may request a refund by completing a Refund Request Form. The deadline to request a refund is August 8, 2020. Please click HERE to be redirected to the Refund Request form.
- Morrison: If tickets were purchased through AXS, you will have the option to transfer, sell, or refund your tickets if you can no longer attend the show. Ticket buyers who purchased through AXS will receive an email with more information and will have 30 days to receive a refund.
- Kansas City / NYC: For many events, you can sell tickets to another fan or transfer tickets to a friend who could use an event to look forward to right now. To see if resale and transfer are available, sign in to your account and check for a Sell or Transfer button on your event. Prefer a refund? You have 30 days from receiving this email to request a refund if your order qualifies. Sign in to your account to see if your order qualifies for a refund.
- St. Louis / Atlanta / Nashville / Richmond / Boston: Ticket holders will be email directly with details from their point of purchase. Visit livenation.com/refund for more information.
- Columbia / Portland: If you’d like your tickets refunded, login to your Ticketmaster account, locate your order, and select the “Refund” option. This option will be available for 30 days after Thursday, July 9th.
- Philly: If you’d like your tickets refunded, login to your Ticketmaster account, locate your order, and select the “Refund” option. This option will be available to you until Friday, JULY 10th.
- Buffalo: You may keep your ticket to redeem for the new show, or contact Artpark for one of the following options. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)754-4375 (Mon-Fri, 10AM-4PM).
- Enjoy a credit equivalent to your ticket purchase (less a portion of your service fees if you ordered via Tickets.com) to be used toward the purchase of any future event presented by Artpark (subject to availability) within the next five years. Plus, receive one free general admission ticket for a 2021 Tuesdays in the Park concert per each ticket you purchased for this event. Account credit requests must be received by August 27, 2020, and you will receive an email for your records. To request a voucher go here.
- Receive a refund* for your ticket purchase (less a portion of your service fees if you ordered via Tickets.com). Refund requests must be received by August 27, 2020 and will be processed within 30 days of receipt. To request a refund go here.
- Donate your tickets. Artpark is a not-for-profit organization, presenting over 100 events and programs to 100,000+ people every summer, and ticket purchases help sustain and grow not only the music programming but the many free and low-cost arts and community programs offered all summer long in the park. During this time of crisis we are all reminded of how important the arts are in our lives. Your tax-deductible donation helps ensure Artpark’s continued mission to create, nurture and present the arts in the stunning natural setting of our park. To donate go here.
- Chicago: If you are unable to attend the new date, and would like to a request a refund, please email email@example.com with your order number